Eat your water and keep your body hydrated
It is recommended to drink 8 glasses of water per day or even more. That can seem like a daunting task on some days, but you don't have to drink all that water. Roughly 20% of daily water intake comes from solid foods, especially fruits and vegetables.
It's still important to drink plenty of water—especially in the summertime—but you can also quench your thirst with hugely hydrating foods, all of which are at least 90% water by weight. The list of these foods goes as following.
- Cucumber (Water content:7%)
- Iceberg lettuce (Water content:6%)
- Celery (Water content:4%)
- Radishes (Water content:3%)
- Tomatoes (Water content:5%)
- Green peppers (Water content:9%)
- Cauliflower (Water content:1%)
- Watermelon (Water content:5%)
- Spinach (Water content:4%)
- Star fruit (Water content:4%)
- Strawberries (Water content:0%)
- Broccoli (Water content:7%)
- Grape fruit (Water content:5%)
- Baby carrots (Water content:4%)
- Cantaloupe (Water content:2%)
All of these foods have health benefits which satisfies your daily intake of water, minerals and vitamins. Whether you eat water or drink water, don’t stop ‘til you get enough, till your body is hydrated. However, there is still a chance that your body is lacking some nutrients which you can obtain by drinking shilajit water.
It is also very effective in keeping your body hydrated, healthy, young, energetic and strong. To get Shilajit water simply dissolve 0.5 grams of Natural Shilajit in 16oz water.Always dissolve the best quality Shilajit in cleanest, purified water like water obtained from spring. Combination of humic acids with inorganic chlorine and fluoride salts is unhealthy. Of course, depending on your geographical location, the task of acquiring clean water will vary significantly in difficulty. The secret to healthy living is shilajit drink made with best quality shilajit and clean purified water.