For health boost herbal tea comes in handy and if Shilajit is added to it, the benefits of tea increase. Besides being tasty, warming, soothing, caffeine-free,nice aroma herbal tea helps troubled tummy to easing insomnia and calming a troubled mind, because herbs have all sorts of healing powers. Drinking herbal tea can also be a great source of vitamins and minerals.
Herbal tea isn’t really made from tea-which is a specific kind of plant.It is infusion of leaves, seeds, dry fruits, roots or bark,extracted in hot water. In drinking a well-steeped herbal tea, we get all the plant’s benefits in an easily digestible form. Organic herbal tea with Shilajit added to it has a lot more benefits than vitamins pills.
How to make herbal tea?
Well there are dozens of different ways in different cultures and societies to make herbal tea. I will give you an idea how to make one. For making herbal tea you have to
- Take clean water (1 cup/2/cups/3cups as much you want) in a small pot or kettle and heat it,
- add any of these or whatever choice of herbs you want to use peppermint, chamomile, hibiscus, lemon balm, citrus peels, nettle leaf, read clover, rose hips roses, licorice roots, dried fruits like apricot, cherries, prune, wall nuts, almonds and spices such as cinnamon, cardamom and ginger.
- Add pea sized Shilajit to it.
- Then for enhancing taste you can also add honey or sugar to it or fruit juice, licorice root powder, or powdered stevia leaf, it will sweeten your tea.
- Let it boil and then strain it in a cup. It’s ready and now you can drink it to boost your health.
Some people ask this question, is it okay to heat shilajit or to add it to hot beverages? The answer is YES! Shilajit formation took millions of years and it is not negatively affected by heat. The main thing is only if shilajit is genuine, it retains its potency even when boiled while making herbal tea. Heat allows the body to better absorb and integrate nutrients. However, make sure to not use chlorinated water as it has all sorts of chemical byproducts, which are hazardous.